Friday, April 2, 2010

Yhui ;)

Haha jing was being so funny!
Kim Hyun Joong was NEVER better than my dear Suju :) Sorry to tell you that but you and candace's taste...HAIZzzz
Li hui will probably prefer my dear suju..arent you? :DDDD
And Zuen agreed that Kyuhyun is hot! ^^

Lihui, thats nothing wrong with koreans, you should try to accept everything around you. Especially koreans! :) Because of me? Haha.

I am so in love with korean now. Korean songs are nice.
I love super junior!
Oh and there is this girl band (korean), called Girls Generation (SNSD) their songs damn nice! I like them too!! :D

Haha. Oh jing i believe you can beat me next time cause you're smarter than me, its just that you lazy to study. Zzz. Anyway i got 4th in class. Percentage 80.30, GPP 3.65 :D
Zuen beat me by a little! Her percentage is 80.44 if i'm not mistaken. Haha :D

Alright, i go watch li hui's singapore video now. Byeeee :)

LOve YOu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment