Monday, April 19, 2010

I thought that blog was Lihui's. Anyway, today was quite happy. Because I get to talk to zuen. I know she won't cry when she sees this. Umm, I don't mind. :)

Well, our mid-term exam is coming. 18th of May. Gosh, I haven't study yet. I think I'm going to failed again. But then, I DON'T WANT!! :( I want to get good results and beat down Yinhui. Last term was a shock. I didn't know that Yinhui was that good. So I relaxed. I think I will have a chance to beat her this time.. if I got enough time to study. Motivations!!

Okay, I will plan a group study in my house or Lihui's house. Probably Lihui's, because my car is not big enough for 8 people. Tell me when you're free and then I will start to plan. If any of you can't go, I'm so sorry, I will just go on, depends, maybe I will cancel it too.

Next, I want to scold those people who never blog or visits this blog here. I really feel very disappointed to them. Who asked for a blog? And, who made this blog? Who's account is this? Sigh. Oh, please! Blog longer a bit. A BIT. I will appreciate it if you really did. :)

I'm talking to Xiuqi right now. She's coming back soon!! OMG, I can't wait to see her. She's the best I tell you. She always listens to her friends and comforts her friends whenever they are sad or moody. And, she always helps her friends no matter what. :D I miss her.

I miss f-i-v-e too!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment