Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sports day plus Lihui's house' outing

Sports day was fun but then, it was so tiring. Exhausted, tired. YE sold all the drinks, well done! *thumbs up* Miss Winnie will be very pleased. (haha!) Can you imagine when she knows this good news? Haha, I can!

Well, this year's sports day was like dragging my whole day to finish it. Lihui, Yinhui and I went off before this event ends. Anyway, HEBAT gagal lah. I don't know why, I thought they did very well. Never mind, they are still quite good actually. They had improved their marching skill. I'm so impressed... zuen did well too in marching and running. :D

Actually we're supposed to have a hui clan outing in lihui's house. But then, everyone were so tired and exhausted. So, end up was like Candace and Zuen failed to come. Lunch, we ate maggi mee, rice ball, and a cup of watermelon juice. We promised, we must hang out again during the June or July holiday. Lihui, you owe me a dinner. Or a lunch. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment