Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pathetic stories happened in a day

Alright, I will just have a short post here. I'm going to Hebat later, see, how hardworking I am. :D

I was quite bored today. WHY? Because Zuen didn't came to school and I'm wondering why. Should I call her later? I think she got period pain or headache 'cause she played basketball under the hot sun yesterday afternoon. Oh dear, she's ( i typed 'he' just now, opps. ) such a basketball fans.

Hmm, I just found out that the guy that i thought is cute is currently couple with a girl that I don't like. What the hell is going on? Well, he got a bad taste, very very bad, i wouldn't mind if he choose an ant to be his girlfriend but not this girl! Oh dear. This is pathetic. But then, I thought for a while, I think they are a cute couple. They're both cute. Well, too bad the girl's attitude is horrible. Totally horrible. (I won't tell their names here, come and ask me if you want to know. ) :D Best wishes to them.
WOW, how kind am I!

Er, I haven't done my homework yet. Or I should say, I haven't even touch my homework yet. :) OH OH OH. I got maths, add maths, potato (BIO), and the most boring subject sejarah.

going to change my clothes now.
BYE.

You know who am I right?
If you don't know, darn you. You're not my friend. Not my dog either.

No comments:

Post a Comment