Friday, April 9, 2010

What Happens When Male Cataclysm Ensues...

I leave them alone for 5 minutes....

To think i thought i could shower just for a meagre 10 minutes without any destruction..

Wrapping myself in a towel i head for the bathroom..

Yeap Zhi Wen comes screaming out of the room screaming ' I didn't do anything!! YOUR CAT IS DEAADDD!'..

Sighhhhh.... Must be Oreo.

Then the whole retarded gang comes up, the frog, the blob, the buncko and the slime bubble...

Ergo, Zhi Wen, Wei Jing, Chin Han and Zhuo Ming..

I peek out the door to try and calm Zhi Wen down only to see my poor baby Oreo scurrying out of the room for his life..

And FOUR BOYS.. Upstairs, with me and my towel..

'GET DOOWWWNNN!!!' I try to scream but ok, i should have known they won't listen to me and i should have known NEVER to leave 3 boys alone in my house..

Luckily my little 13 year old brother is MUCH MORE MATURED THAN THESE FOUR IDIOTS.. Very lovable idiots..

Getting to my house was a COMPLETE JOKE also..This silly Zhuo Ming who just vanished in thin air leaving us very poleaxed. So i sent the rest of the retarded gang to look for him, assuring them that Zhuo Ming will know the way to my house ( should they find him, heeheee..)

Getting back, i prepare lunch, take off my baju kurung skirt and try and tidy my house.

20 minutes later i hear a bunch of yahoos shouting in my neighbourhood, i start laughing only to look out and see Bob, Buncko and Froggie COMPLETELY lost and yelling my name or something.

The joke was my house was only 3 houses away from them and they could not see me, yowling in the wrong house with passer by's giving them odd looks..

HAHAHAHA.. I decided to put them out of their misery and called them while laughing my head off.

In the middle of lunch guess who decided to turn up but Zhuo Ming..
According to him, he was not really coming. But he came.
Does not make ANY sense but what can i say, these are the retarded boys from 3 Keruing 2009.

I MISS 3 KERUING!!!!

AND I MISS ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY CANDACE AND ZU EN WHO HAVE NOT BEEN COMING TO SCHOOL!!

Only wawa and jing are here for me..

Cant wait for Wednesday!!

See you guys!!

Lihui

No comments:

Post a Comment