Friday, April 9, 2010

My perfect Friday

Oh yes, we’re going to school tomorrow!! I’m going to sell my YE products. :) So excited! This is my first time. We’re going to sell the scroll and cards and lots of things. Make sure you guys buy from me! I want to get the highest record among them all. :D (hee..)


Just now I went to school again to let Mr.K sign my paper. My precious paper of the stock challenge on next Monday and Tuesday. Oh yeah. But then mr.K wasn’t there anymore. He went back home. So I went downstairs outside the hall and look for Candace. Oh! She was there! She’s having her taekwando training. Ooo, that’s interesting.


While I walk passed those people, they were like looking at my feet ‘cause I was wearing my

slippers. Well, wasn’t it weird? Can’t I just wear a slipper to school like some people did? Is that really special? I don’t think so.


Okay, I quit cheer and I don’t have a chance to get into marching. That’s… quite sad. My friend last minute only tells me that she can’t go for cheer. Sigh. Anyway, she promised me that she will joins cheer next year. Oh yeah! I’m perfectly done now.


Well, since that Lihui is not coming to school on Monday and Tuesday, hmm, that’s not a bad news for me.. Because… I’m not coming either! I’m going to stock challenge. Hope I can have fun there. :)


I don’t know why these few days I keep dreamt about water. I don’t know why. The dream was… nice. But then in my reality life, this is…. Sucks. I hope my dream was real. REAL. :) God bless me, please. That was awesome.


The next shopaholic,

Alicehui.

No comments:

Post a Comment