Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stock Challenge Day2

Today was fun. I woke up early so that I can go school to do my brokerage with Candace. But then when I reached school, I can’t even see Candace’s shadow. (Ugh, this is annoying) So, I went to the classroom and looked for her. But she wasn’t there either. :( Guess she’s in the canteen.

When I walked around the hall, I saw Siew Pei then I stopped. While I talked to her, I saw Ler yeen, then zuen appeared, finally, Candace appeared too! I was like, "where were you just now? I keep looking for you! " " Oh, there was a traffic jam. Sorry..." (oh,okay... ) then we were off to the canteen. (I was wearing green shirt, Candace was wearing a white shirt with green apple on it. :)


Candace brought 3 big cloths for our costume. We tied it around our body. Junwei's one was very big, 'cause he's tall. TALLMAN. When we reached there, we decorates our 'office'. It was all green. (like what I used for my font colour) :) Oh yes. We won the name tag thingy. :D So proud of my group. We had McD for lunch. Oh, that was yummy. :P


At last Catholic won. It was like, Girls vs Girls group; Boys vs Boys group; Mix vs Mix'' group. But then Catholic won all. ALL. Think of it, what on earth made this rubbish happened? YES. You're right, they cheated. WTF. (that's what I heard from teacher) Fine. Let them win, chicken coward.
I'm proud enough for my school for not cheating.


We had cam-whore That was fun. HAHAAAAA... you guys should see all those pictures!! OMG. I miss McD. I miss everything. :D


Oh yes, tomorrow is our school's sports day. OH YES. I'm going to sell drinks. :) For YE. everything is for YE. I sacrificed myself for YE. :D Kidding... :)


Gtg. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment