Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friends should tell the truth

I don't know why, why there's sometimes friends don't want to tell the truth. When they are sad or emo, we ask them what happened, they will just like say 'nothing'. When we ask them 'are you okay?' they will say 'i'm okay.' They don't even want to talk to you a single thing. Or even though you tried to help them or comfort them, they will just don't talk to you and being emo.

I wonder why.
I just didn't do anything wrong and she hates me.

If I walked away and talk to someone else and leave them talking behind, is that wrong actually?

If that was wrong, okay fine. Then I apologize. But then I don't think that's... wrong actually. 'cause they're talking about something that im not interested, then I should go right?

I dont know la, whatever la, I will just try to ask her what had just happened.

go, jinghui, you can do it.

I love you girls, the hui clans.

Alicehui

No comments:

Post a Comment