Monday, March 29, 2010

She's BACK!

Hello Lihui! Welcome back to Malaysia. I know you like Malaysia the most because there's ME, your favourite, in Malaysia!

Umm, don't talk rubbish. :X Well, today was great. (I sms lihui this afternoon) Umm, I don't know what to write...

ERM, I'm trying to do my essay now, but I can't. I don't know how to start my essay. And I have to pass it up by tomorrow for god's sake. :(

Hmm, I did something that probably Lihui doesn't like, that is... I've printed Heujeong's picture.. Well, that's not a bad thing right? ERHEM. I know he's KOREAN. But when you see his picture you will say that he's much better than Super Junior, no offence yinhui. (I asked Candace and she agreeed too.) ERM. YES. I like him because he looks very... (how to say?) He's that kind of guy who smiles all the time. :D
Whatever lah.



:D



Sigh, I got 36th in class. Right, I confess, I didn't really studied in the first term. Haha, like what Candace said, we won't study for the first term and we will just enjoy. Then later on we will only study and gear up to get higher results. (higher than yinhui's) :D No offence.

Erm, I really need extra time to study, other than doing my homeworks every single day. I don't even have a time to play comp. That's so sad! You know! :(

AHHH, I'm so proud of my buddies here. You guys are so awesome! Lihui, probably won the competition right? Zuen, get 11th in class! That's... incredible. (she never study) Yinhui, she got me. Candace, the AMD. WOW! And, lastly, I'm the useless one lah, obviously... *oh* 'cause I'm the youngest among all. :D



the youngest and the most useless girl you have ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment