Friday, March 12, 2010

The second post in March

Haha, Zuen. I know it's you. :D

Good Job dear. Finally you posted something here. :) I'm so proud of you.

Today is the last day for our first term exam. I was so happy and so hyper when I passed up my paper to Miss Winnie. :D That was really GOOD. I seriously going to get an E for sejarah.

I hate history, can't memorize the facts and all those thing about history. I studied yesterday night, and I fell asleep then. I was yawning and yawning, but I can't drink nescafe because it's already night. I don't want my dark eye circles to get worse.

Sigh, my mum keep asking me to practice my piano. I know my exam is over, but can't she just let me relax and take a breathe? Humph. Well, I practiced a piece of song just now. :D A PIECE ONLY.

This blog is already dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment