Friday, March 12, 2010

LIHUI IN THE HOUSE!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO EXAMS ARE OVER LET'S HAVE OUR OUTINGS!!!

Gosh, from now on, my schedule is going to be tight and busy!

I think all of you have the right to know my whereabouts, so let me update you on a few things.

I will be here till Friday then coming back on Monday from Pulau Perhentian.

Then i will be in school on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and then Friday i am going to

Singapore . One week after will be the school sports day which has been moved to Wednesday so

no school, and Thursday to Sunday i am going to Penang

Hahaha. I feel so tired that's why my family and i are going to Pulau Perhentian for a break.

I just need everything to STOP , look around and finally be satisfied with things. But

nevertheless i am gearing up for April since its my competition Month.

We must go out though, all of us. IMPERATIVE!!!

Feeling tired now, will write more later
Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment