Thursday, March 18, 2010

That Feeling

I love airports, have i told you that?
No i dont think so...
Because i never told anyone.

But i do, i love airports because its big, spacey, very cooling and it gives me a homey welcome feeling.

I love airports because it means my family and i are going on a journey, somewhere.
I love airports because it either means home or adventure. Either way i like both.
I love airports because there are scenes with tears of parting or rejoicing with love ones.

I just love the airport in general.

Tomorrow i go to Kota Bahru, woohoo and off to Pulau Perhentian. Just in time for some recreation, i'm very surprised we did not go out this week since evryone was too lazy to plan, ergo proven you guys seriously need me to shed some light of LIFE with you guys.

It's nice to know i'm indespensible, but so is everyone i can tell you.

I love packing my bags too, i love travelling so it's no big deal. And shopping..
But i'm saving that for Singapore.

This week was slightly boring without you guys as usual, i was hoping to watch Alice in the Freakyland but zu en beat me to it.

Aaaah oh well.

Another thing is i am dropping out of the sukma team on May 1st, so sad.
It was fun while it lasted anyway.

See you guys on Tuesday, and sms me on your results!
LiHui.

No comments:

Post a Comment