Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Four days worth

Four days away and none of you blubbers wrote anything.

Sheesh, i have definitely wrote more than any of you.

Anyway, Pulau Perhentian was Amazing! The beach was creamy white, soft like powder and the waters were crystal clear, reflecting the sky and clouds. I honestly have been here since 10 years old but everytime i still can just stand there gobsmacked, staring at this blessed view for an eternity.

No Kidding.

Yes, i'm saying we have to go there together one day. I want to share this wondrous feeling with you guys. The seafood is a MUST! The food in P.I.R is ridiculously pricey but we can eat in other places which have the same scrumptious quality i can tell you. The view while we ate was astounding, i can assure you as the colours of the sun scattered out a reddish orange glow over the sea.

I love the sound of the never ending waves too, it goes crash! then like a shhhhhhhhhhh. Maybe i'm just weird but well, while sleeping listening to the waves is waayy better then listening to the cities honking carts. It's soothing too, lying there silently in the dark peeking out through the window and listening to the crashing waves.

Thats just a general idea of the beach now to tell you what i did.

Day 1

The boat ride was fun! and scary, but that mostly makes up for the fun part. The waves were biigg, making the speed boat jump and literally fly in the air and bumping back into the water. If you don't understand, one day i'll take you there and you'll know. We checked into our rooms, kids together and parents in another. Lunch was just simple but my favourite local nasi dagang and we went to rest after that. I went swimming with my brother around 5 p.m, just floating on the sea, letting the waves push me, building a sandcastle! And occasionally when the waves are big enough, we try to body surf very unsuccessfully.Dinner was yummy as usual and we went to sleep with fat tummies.

Day 2

Woke with the sound of crashing waves, heaven! Had simple breakfast and went swimming, it was your typical lazy day. I just floated on the sea aimlessly watching the clouds and the sky. After lunch we went Canoe-ing!!! An amazing experience! We paddled real far and boy i can tell you canoe-ing is much harder than you think. About maybe 200m away from shore we stopped to admire the sights.

Day 3

Went over to another resort and saw FISH!... I touched the sea anemone and saw little Nemo, or as boring people would call him a clown fish ( Which is sooo un-funny). I never knew fish could be so brazen too, when it comes to food. I threw in little pieces of bread and cute turned evil piranhas swarmed over. I held the piece of bread in my fingers and to my surprise they ate it with without hesitating, then some fish brain bit my finger.

Har har har...

I see a large group of fish all fighting for that piece of miserable bread when suddenly a swordfish comes out of nowhere and spears that piece of bread with its nose and darts off. With a whole lot of angry fish chasing it. A very funny sight.

I got bitten on my leg three times by the same annoying fish.

Last day!

I take in all i can of my last minute here soaking up every piece of golden memory when mum beckons me to get into the speed boat, oh well there's always next year..

Hell

Oh, #$%^&**)*(#^%$#%^@#^
My plane was delayed for an hour, a whole solid hour because of the raging rain. We were just there flying in circles for an hour waiting for the godforsaken rain to end.

Heaven

There really is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment