Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey hey

Hey Wawa, i found your post.


Haha li hui was the only one updating this blog. Hey you guys, do your part and update the blog too ;P


Ahh well, i felt so tired in school today. Because you know why, saturday i went back to hometown, 3 hours journey to melaka. Then sunday, which is yesterday morning i woke up at 5am in the morning because i had to go "bai" my grandpa. We called it qing ming or something like that. Whatsoever, it was freaking early. Then afternoon 3 hours journey back to home. Now my head is like very heavy and pain. Freaking tired. Oh but the 6 hours journey go and back, which is when i was in the car, i listened to suju's songs so its the only thing I enjoyed. Lol :P


Alright so school today was boring. I cant bring myself to concentrate cause my head is heavy and my mind cannot function. Basically what i did today was just copy. Aikz!


Oh yeah i promised li hui to update my results over here. You guys probably will jealous of my results cause i'm better than you guys HAHAHAH kidding la. But if you guys jealous also nevermind. You guys have to work hard and beat me next time! :D


My results :-
Physics 81
Chemistry 86
Maths 91
Add maths 83
English 85
Sejarah 80
Chinese 71
Bm 66
Moral 76
Accounts 84


Screw BM :/


Ok, thats all.
And i have to tell you guys again.
You should go listen to korean songs, especially super junior's and also girls generation's! Their songs DAMN nice! I'm not kidding. Its SERIOUSLY nice! (:


You Know Who I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment