Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yinhui here ;)

Hey, the previous post was wrote by jing right? Obviously. But why jing wrote By,yinhui? I don't quite get it. ;P
By the way jing, if you did not repeat this "feipo" thingy in our blog, i've actually forgotten about it. It doesnt matter ok? Cause i know i am. LOLLLL

Anyway guys, SUPER JUNIOR IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!! I cant wait to see them! Especially kyuhyun and sungmin, donghae also. The ticket is very expensive, 400plus. So i need your help guys, if you guys want to buy anything for me on my birthday? DONT BUY. I rather you pay 10bucks or more if you want ;P so that i can buy the ticket! And if you ask me what i want for my birthday, I WANT TO GOOOOOO! I WANT TO MEET THEM~SUPER JUNIOR!!! So yeah. REMEMBER, DONT BUY PRESENTS FOR ME, HELP ME PAY A LITTLE BIT FOR THE TICKET IS MORE THAN ENOUGH AND I'LL LOVE YOU ALOT ;) *ATTENTION HERE*

THANK YOU;)

No comments:

Post a Comment