Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back!

Gosh, finally got back my computer and i can go online now ;)

First of all, i want to thank you guys for the surprise cake episode during recess on the 25th jan (; it really means alot to me. I love you guys. And i feel so happy cause 19 smses and calls, 50over wishes in facebook. And the prezzies, candace yours are very useful ;) li hui thanks for sponsoring ;D zu en i am still waiting for your prezzie, KYUHYUN's pictures! Wheeeeee!:) jing i dunno you ;P
Besides, I got a tropicana life pencil case from julyn and a small cute teddy bear photo frame from soonlen :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS. This sixteenth birthday is so special and meaningful to me, thanks to you lovely people!!

I'm so glad i have you guys, really and truly

Love from yinhui

No comments:

Post a Comment