Monday, January 18, 2010

The 18th day of year2010

Today is the 18th day of January and also the 18th day of year 2010. And this 18th day, CANDACE’s PONTENG SCHOOL!!! Her first time for this year. HOHOHO. This is NOT surprised. :(

I pity Shen Wen. Poor girl who has to sits beside Candace for two miserable years. OHH MAN!!

SO WHAT NOW? I’m not trying to make this thing complicated! Is just you guys are making me confused! At first you said, the curve Sunday, then Sunday morning, then changed to Atria KFC??!! What the hell? We are lowering the standard! Whatever la… No one cares. As long as we have a nice place to sit and talk… and EAT then should be OKAY for me. (: Not too expensive will be perfect. I don’t have much money right now. :D

PEEEEE. Later I have swimming in Tropicana. AIHZ. OHH!!! Why don’t we go bowling or swimming on that day??? YEAH!!! PERFECT!!!! WOHHOOO!! I’m so a genius!!! WOHHOO!!! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment