Saturday, January 9, 2010

YAY ;)

Ok guys, tell me what you think we should do to celebrate my birthday then we'll see which one is the best to do! So, think and tell me ;) we'll plan together. I want the FIVE OF US together :)

Oh and CANDACE!!!!! Your birthday is VERY near mine. Do you want to celebrate our SIXTEENTH birthday together? :)

And this is very important, to all the five of us! Whenever you go online, you MUST come to our blog *this blog*, atleast just see what we posted and leave comment on the chatbox or you can write something in our blog too! OKAY? Especially YOU ZUUUUUUU! ;P and candace...

Right, so tell me what do you think its the best we do on my birthday! I want ALL OF US to enjoy! So yeah ;D

From The Most Mature Girl In HuiClan,
YINHUI:)

No comments:

Post a Comment