Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have to

Hey guys im here again.
I dont really like my class and lihui you said you like this class????
This class BORED LIKE SHIT man, that's what i can say.

My form teacher is quite GOOD. Pn. Sharon Koar, she teaches me BM. Hope my BM can get high marks. (: OHOHOH!!! I like my ADD maths teacher, Pn.TOH. She's seriously damn cute!! She's seriously looks like CHICKEN LITTLE!!! HAHAHAAA Well, you know why??? You will know when you see her talks and her facial expression. WAHAHAHAAAAA I keep laughing when she's talking... (: I wasn't mad. HAHAAA

YES MAN. It's BORED LIKE SHIT. I feel super sleepy every single day. Zuen eyes ahh... the dark eye circle is super dark i tell you. HAHAAAA I'm starting to speak like an indian man. *PORKPORKPORK*

BITCHES I KNOW THERE's ALOT OUTSIDE THERE. AND HERE. GOD BLESS US.
AWAY FROM THE BITCHES. O__o

I miss KERUING so much and I know you guys do too. So maybe we will have a gathering this year. (: I really miss our HUI CLAN outings. I miss our madness and our childishness. I love stupidious. That's my word. (:

Maybe you guys think that Im very lucky to stay in this class but it isn't.

Rescue me from them!!!
I will be waiting for you HUI!!

* I really miss you*

No comments:

Post a Comment