Thursday, January 14, 2010

OWE WOW

Haha, my little candy i will try to make it simple and NICE. (: I cant simply write something up here cuz there's someone will see and if he sees my secrets and what i wrote then it will be a terrible thing for me so forgive me dear.

This blog is so beautiful and nice but it's ruined by candace and zuen who doesn't wants to write something in this blog. What a waste man!

I saw some people pics and OWE WOW. They are teens and they all wear all those super-mature dress or shirts to show their 'matureness'. OWEWOW. Actually is very common right? Heee. ;) I hope i can have a chance to see zuen wears dress again. (: Dont worry, Zuen wont kill me cuz she barely visits this blog. And.. I know candace dare to wear.

Today's chinese class was super fun. HOHOHO. It's so hard to make the hui clan unite. But just now zuen wasn't here. It;s okay. we still have lots of time to play and hangout. I see her everyday. OWW.

Sorry Yin, I didn't meant to call you 'feipo'. I just... HAHA! I dont know why i just slipped out that word from my mouth. Dont angry with me kay? Love you always. Anyway, my mum always call me that, everyday. That's my nickname. (:

And hui, i know you're very angry and so frustrated. I didnt touch your shitface dear. I just talked to him, and you talked to him too. HAA!! :P

Im done. DONE DONE DONE.
Eh, I feel like changing the chinese class to other day. ): Im not happy with the people.#

"I love you guys, you guys are so great!" By, yinhui





No comments:

Post a Comment