Saturday, January 9, 2010

I wonder who's the XXX that wrote on the chatbox.

PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE CHATBOX IF NOT IM GONNA KILL YOU!!

Waste my time of thinking who's the XXX.

Right, why dont you just make your decision yinhui? It's your BIRTHDAY.
Sixteen birthday is a very important to every single girl on earth. It means that you have grown up.

Hell yeah, you've grown up so fast and I still have almost a year to that age.
Well. GOOD LUCK then. (: Love you always.

I dont know why am I writing these stuffs here since you birthday haven't come yet.
LOl man. Too rush d. (:

Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one,
but there's so much time,
to figure out the rest of my life,
and you've already got me coming undone,
And I am thinking two is better than one.

you're still the best although you did something wrong.
really wrong.
I will support you always,
if we can't meet each other again,
forgive me.
and please forget about me,
Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment