Sunday, January 17, 2010

COME ON YINHUI :X

GOD. Now you know how much is it!! It's 400+bucks. If 4 of us give you 10bucks per person also not enough weih! Come on la! You go for their other event then okay la but not the concert!!! It's super expensive nowonder they called them super junior. LOl. O__O

I know how you feel dear. It's once in a life. If my idol comes to our country then i will also be that mad. I didnt mean that youre mad dear.. just say like everyone will go crazy about that. It's normal. I like sorry sorry. Haha..know how to dance? Hey, you should know cuz you're their fans! :D

I always have bad news for y'all. I will stay this forever until my parents dont care about me anymore. ):This is a good thing d'ya think? HEEE. :DD i know i know. Im sorry. You dont need to guess it's about the yin birthday party. YEA. I know. Someone's gonna kill me. :X Cant go. I cant do anything with that.

I dream coldwater yesterday. Bad? Good? I dont know. Seems like we're so far from each other. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment