Saturday, December 26, 2009

A very beautiful Christmas Eve and Christmas

I went to a kepong church with my cousins and aunt uncles. My cousin just came back from Canada on that Christmas eve. Her boyfriend just sticked with her so much. (: love to see that.

Well, listened to lots of beautiful Christmas songs... the song i love the most is Amazing Grace. Such a beautiful song! Well, too bad you guys can't listen with me. (:

Btw, my cousin is such a funny guy! He talked lots of funny thing and behave like a small child. Haha! Well, he's kinda... old. 20 sth. (: Oh yeah! He said the western country isn't like what we thought... all expensive and high class stuffs. Actually, Malaysia's thing is better than theirs! Ex: handphones.

When the event ends, I saw my friend over there! Minern. Oh god. When she saw me she was like, so surprised! Im surprised too! Haha! (: Merry Christmas everyone.

We get back to Aunt's house for supper. Hokkien Mee and tarts and lime lemon juice. Wow. That was great! It was 12sth pm... (:

Christmas day... My family and I went to Sunway Pyramid. Oh dear! There's so many people and we squeezed into the shop to get what we want. We went to Jusco, Kitschen, Forever 21, Esprit and lots... Haha! I bought a red short pants. It's RED! I can be the santa!!! (: YEEEEPEE! *sigh, I didnt buy the santa hat...

Btw, It was fun actually... tried on lots of clothes. :)

Merry Christmas and a very Happeeee New Year!!!

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment