Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's all about you! ;)

Its great to know that you guys had a nice christmas day! (:
Well, i didn't celebrate christmas. But nevermind, i guess my pmr results is my best prezzie for christmas! :D i'm so glad all of us had good results! Even though its not perfect like straight a's, but i really am so proud of us! ;) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Yessss can't wait for tomorrow! Hope it'll be fun! I miss candee ;) 24th that day didn't get to see and hug you. Tomorrow gonna gimme a big hug kayy? ;D i really miss you guys alot.
Btw, i'm bringing 5 bottles of drinks ;) should be all soft drinks. Haha.

Ok. Ok. I think i'm running out of things to write now. Ooh, you guys know super junior-M? Their songs "blue tomorrow" is nice! Really nice! Its a chinese songs. I love it! And zu, HE IS REALLY HOT and CUTE and GOOD-LOOKING! ;)

Ha-Ha.

Alright, i'm out now!
-Yin Hui-

No comments:

Post a Comment