Monday, December 21, 2009

NO SURPRISE

There's no surprise that you said Yin.

Well, yes we went to One U and just came back and now my legs are so pain cuz i just went to cycle after i came back from shopping... I know I am an idiot like what you thought. But it's okay I've get used to it.

Yes yes yes I finally know how to cycle but not that good like you. I almost fell down when I saw a guy in front of me who also riding a bike. Not that I care.

Oh this wednesday morning 10am bowling in Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. After that we will have a swimming party. There you can order any food if you're hungry. :) Bowling is 15bucks if im not mistaken so bring enough money and swimming is 8 bucks. Both no limit.

I bought a shirt. quite nice and there's a ribbon on it. I love it. :) No mickey or Minnie. Mum don't let me buy the dress cuz imm STILL SMALL. What was that? Im not a baby darling. You have to face the truth dede..

Me going to eat my iceeecreeeam now. Toooodeee. WOOH. chocolate icceeeekeee.

you know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment