Sunday, December 20, 2009

peace=)

hey now you guys didn't update! blakz ;P
guess what, today is my mom's birthday. Haha :D well i made a card for her. pffft.
and today is one million star (xing guang da dao) FINAL ;) gosh, i'm soo gonna miss them after this season ends. T_T
PS, miss you guys alot (; gonna HUG you guys TIGHT if tomorrow i get to go with you guys. OU SHOPPING! :DDDDDDDD
today is the last day i'm gonna ask my dad AGAIN. My dad wanted me to say NO! Gosh, so i kept begging him. Dunno la, hope today he can finally LET ME GOOOOO. pffffft. cause you know why, the stupid tunnel near my house is blocked! Its freaking blocked! So my dad have to TURN A BIG ROUND which he HATES ;( i guess i have to give you guys a last minute 'surprise', either happy or sad surprise, which is my dad say YES or NO. gosh, i'm sorry if i cant. Cause it is not on purpose to ffk. Everything is up to my dad. PFFFFFFT.

chiaoz guys. *gonna TEXT every of you to tell you the 'surprise'* ;)
-YIN HUI-

No comments:

Post a Comment