Wednesday, December 16, 2009

JOOOOHH :)

I wrote this blog because I’m freaking bored here. Mum and sis are not at home, left me and my bro. We two are playing comp. Good. This hols is pfft… boring. I wanna go Tropicana Club! Oh, last thurs is 007, I went there but not the event. I went for swimming. Ran through the photos in facebook, hmmm… Yin, his kinda hot.

Btw, I don’t feel like going to the BBQ party. Should I go? I’m afraid I will fight with someone again. Stupid idiot. Well, talk about this later. This Friday is a holiday right? I think my dad will bring us go somewhere for shopping. PERFECT.

OH, NICCHI and KITSCHEN’s sales are before 21st of DEC. RIGHTT? SO WHEN WE GO NEXT MON MEANS THERE;’s NO SALES FOR THIS TWO FAV SHOP RIGHT? I asked my mum to bring me there but she don’t want, lazy and gave me a stupid excuse: this whether is so HOT.

This whether ah, sucks. FREEEAKING HOT in the afternoon and morning, start raining in the evening. WHATTHETOOOT is this.

We’re GONNA TAKE OUR RESULTS ON 28th!!! I THINK. BLEEH. WISH ME GOOD LUCK. GGGGGG. EHH, ZUEN might say ‘JESUS!’. HAHAHAAA

I HAVE YOU AND YOU HAVE ME. :)

YOU KNOW WHO I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment