Monday, December 28, 2009

I Never Liked Them...



Christmas was ruined a bit by my PMR results suffice to say, i'm fine with it but my dad is not, he said my 6 A's are pathetic and mean nothing to him, he said he would trade ALL my A's for just one single chinese A. Had i known he felt this way, i would have gladly obliged him, get 7 B's but one A for chinese. Woohoo! Then we can be a happy family, 7 B's and 1 A.

I don't know how to put this clear to him, but he should know, i have no interest in chinese. I rather speak well in chinese than put up with hundreds of stupid ming ju's or ancient words and all. I rather they teach me REAL chinese thank you very much. Then maybe that would have been bearable.

But no, i suppose i must bow down to his Majesty or i get beaten up again..
If you ask me, the three of us have stupid father problems and mine the worse..

I don't want to ruin the lingering moment already, i will tell you guys more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment