Monday, December 28, 2009

hmmm... lihui im sorry for your dad... Maybe he thinks that he dont know chinese so he hoped you can do well in chinese?? As well as you did your best, dont think about it anymore. PMR is over, what you can do is study hard for SPM. (: * i feel like im an old woman who teaching her daughter...* Haha!

Im bringing orange juice... 5 bottles.. It's a bit heavy... who wants to carry with me? (:
Tonight... hope it will be a good night for all of us.
I just open my facebook and saw something like this: sharing the field with taichi's people.
I dont mind if it happens... Haha!

Yesterday there's a Christmas party at the field near my house. I pretty love it. We ate the most delicious nasi lemak in PJ and buffet. And we watched magic show. I stood near the magician and I still cant' see how he do the magics.. what i can say is... WOW. interesting but the magician wasn't handsome. ;)

Oh, some church people came and sang songs for us. The guy who played guitar was quite... haha! you know what i wanted to say. Well, too bad he wasn't live here. (:

And, Santa came! He gave me a sweet. Hee... suddenly i feel like im a little child who loves sweets so much.

Merry christmas and a very happy new year!

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment