Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey heyy!

Yinhui is here! (:

HEY GUYS. Well i was not the one who dont update our blog. It was ZU EN! She never wrote anything in our blog, has she? Candace too! I mean you didn't update yourself now. It seems like our baby candace is really busy this holiday! Working. working. working. Am i right? ;P

So li huiiiii ;) my brother told me he saw you too o.O and *cough. PLEASE!! I dont look like my bro and he dont like me alright?? pfffffffft ;P

I'm getting speechless. Oooooooh, I've watched camp rock recently. I know i am outdated. BUT, the movie is NICE ;D demi lovato kinda rock! Who like her too?? By the way, i like her songs. Its all quite nice. She is good! (: and erm, wild child is nice! I just watched another cinderella story this morning. Selena gomez is cute! Haha. I feel like watching the princess protection program but i cant find the dvd in the dvd shop i usually go to. So I'm recently addicted to these kind of movies. TEENAGERS (;

How about you guys? Tell me something about your holidays. What did you do? I know jing is freaking boring. Well, JUST FIND SOMETHING TO DO JING :D you can practise your drawing skills ad everything. Draw us. Five of US :) yippieee yay! then you wont be that boring right? What about li hui? Busy with trainings? Hows shitface? Oooooooh, I almost forgot. Yesterday i went to gym and kian ong came down too! His small cousins are real cute! But pity him has to play with his cousins. They're only 7 and 5 years old. HAHA ;D CUTIE. Kian ong was just like their DADDY ;P *oops, cannot let kian ong see this.* smile;)

So li hui, you and kian ong are going to prepare the food for bbq, and me zuen candace jing prepare drinks? DRINKS? Like soft drinks? juice? Haha. But take it easy. We're gonna talk PROPERLY on the 21th! Cant wait to meet you guys! :) Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.

PIEPIE. I mean BYEBYE ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment