Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weee again :D

Hahaaa, I wanted to use purple, but I don’t want to support her.

Yes, you know. xD

There’s a scar on my left leg. I hate it. I told my mum to help me out

But she said I was too caring about my appearance.

Well, yes I do… even is my stupid ass.

My leg is still pain, stretched my leg muscle and my hand muscle too.

It was freaking pain when I woke up this morning, feel like I can’t move.

My leg was like dying there.

I saw the sunway pictures in lihui’s facebook.

I’m speechless.

Well, I gave up a lot of times

And someone keep telling and asking mee about that stupid piggg.

I’m speechlessss again.

I’m hungrrreeeey now!

I want a bowl of noodlleeeee!!!

WEEEEEEEE!!

Tomorrow is our last day!!

WOOW. THAT’s SUPER FAST!

And I haven’t planned anything yet.

I want a party but I haven’t planned it yet.

I want more hangouts!

I want a Christmas dinner which we had planned it but I haven’t tell my parents.

Sweet nibbles.

Ohyea, and my dad didn’t scold me on Monday after I reached my house.

Weeeeeeeeee!

I was super-quiet because I was super-tired and I wanted to peee!

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment