Friday, November 20, 2009

Long post :D

Dear my incredible friends,

Yes and YES! I have lots of brilliant idea about our Christmas Party! We can call up the whole class to celebrate together. *Not really the whole class, maybe some of them?* Where should we do it? Tropicana Club? I can help it out. But I can’t plan it on myself, dear. I’m not as smart as you. xD Well, you know me. :D I’m dumb, blurry… Heee…

Erm, If you want it to be happen, help me call the whole class as well and ask them whether they can go or not. If this happen, our HUICLAN’s Christmas dinner will be cancel. :D I love MORE PEOPLE! More people more FUN! If you guys don’t want… Erm, I have no idea what to do next.

Anyway, are we going to separate the bowling party, BBQ party, and Christmas party? Or do it in 2 days? Or only a day? 0__0 Erm… let me know. As fast as possible. I need to arrange everything and ask my parents’ permission for that. Hmm… the BBQ party, we are going to have it in Zuen’s house, maybe? Her house is much bigger than any of us. Rich girl. I’ve asked her. She said NO PROB. If there’s a problem, maybe her parents don’t let, and then maybe will be at my home. Sweet home. :)

Oh yeah! Bad news here. I don’t think I can go Christmas Party with you girls. Parents’ problem. :) Go and have fun! Don’t put too much hope on me. Like what I did, you know. :D

Oh! And I heard that you guys are going to SUNWAY LAGOON next Monday! Have a great day! xD I really miss you guys. I wanted to go for shopping in this week. But, you ninny Lihui. You said you will sms me but you DIDN’T. Oh well, reason is not accepted.

Maybe this blog…maybe it’s a ‘letter’ is a bit too long. Ha ha! I have to say this again, PLEASE HELP ME ASK WHO IS GOING TO ALL THE PARTIEs THAT I’ve LISTED OUT. :) Thanks!

Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment