Friday, November 6, 2009

0__-

i came to school today! I couldn't believe that! Well, I asked Liwen to make this decision for me. WAHAHAHA... :D

But it's really FUNNNN.

Well, the stupid NIKERUN had canceled, because of the rain. Sweet nibbles. So, we went to Atria. We walked through the big gate and the guard didn't even look at us. Well, that's BRAVO and LUCKY. :)
We were decided to go back yukchai to watch the dance competition and do you know that Amber Chia was there?!!
Well, I've changed my mind. I like Amber Chia. :)
Random stuffff. :D

And then, we had changed our mind. Instead of walking so far to yukchai and sitting there like a stupid human, we would like to go and play basketball in the GRACE PARK. :D

Oh yea! We also went to Atria. We sat in the KFC and did nothing. That was boring. I won't go there anymore unless someone ask me to go. :)

After they went back home, I went to Liwen's house to wait for my mum to come and fetch me. :) Well, we watched the 'world most disgusting thing'. Yucks. I didn't watched the whole thing. It was scary and disgusting. But I think scary is more than disgusting. I keep saying fuck when I was watching the short movie. I don't want to hear that or watch that anymore. I'm going to faint. Awwwww. :0

Well, see you guys on Monday! :)

gorilla's wife :D

No comments:

Post a Comment