Sunday, November 1, 2009

I’m going to wawa’s house tomorrow. I think it will be fun!

Lihui, I have something to tell you… It’s quite important. ;) It’s about your perfect life.

I’m a little bit tired now, so sleepy… And, I don’t feel like swimming tomorrow. Called Wawa just now.

Well, I still have 1 over 5 of the novel haven’t read yet. I think I can’t finish it by tomorrow. The novel is super funny and I’m so interest in it. But still, I don’t have enough time to read. Got some other things to do.

It’s about S*x… Well, they should write 18PL on it. After I read the thing, I feel a little… yuck. ;)

Haha, I’m going to force this stupid evil Candace back to school in this Friday. WAHAHAA!!!

Zuen, I pity you. And, now you know what I feel when I get quarantine by my parents.

Buh-bye.

-Jinghui-

No comments:

Post a Comment