Monday, November 30, 2009

I’m back from China! 8 days of vacation in China was going very well. I ate too much of fried food and get cough and so throat. Bad huh… Everyday eat almost the same food. Fish, chicken, vegetables, tofu, egg… I’m bored with it. I want mee goreng!

I didn’t sleep well these days. Although the hotel room is quite big enough for me, the bed is still not comfortable for me. It’s a little bit harder than mine. I’d not get used to it. I want my pillow. I usually sleep with two pillows. Hee… I miss my pillows. :|

I have some new friends there. Brian, the one I love most. He’s very adorable. He looks like L. Death Note L. He can eat 3 ice creams a day. WOOW. :D Incredible huh? Although the weather is quite cold, but he still can eat that much! :L Miss him now. I’ve got a picture of him and me. I haven’t uploaded yet. Later, maybe.

Hmm, what I want to say? I forgot. Let me think… Oh yea! Yinhui, I watched the xinguangdadao. Like it. The ‘concert’ part. GOOD. Sun Zi You sang well. :D I like it. I don’t know why I watched it. Because of you?! Oh man! I had a crush on yinhui! X| eww.

I miss ZUEN, Candace too. :) Whoever is my friend, I miss. Lihui! You’re the first one I sms when I reach home! Aha! Heee… Yin! Hope to see you one day. :D I don’t like my life. Heart squeezes. I don’t know which to choose. A or B? Tell me.

You know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment