Monday, November 9, 2009

I just came back from the ice skating. After I bathe I straightly go and ON my computer and started to blog. Look, how hardworking I am! :D You will be very proud of me! :D

I just found out that I left my socks in Candace’s car. Sms her, she said it’s with Lihui. So what now? Sms her to help me wash my stinky socks until we meet again. :D

Plasters on my elbow and my left foot. SHOOT that. I have to lift my left foot up when I bathe, just to avoid the water flows through my foot and hurt it. *It does look funny*

Waited in the car because of the traffic jam for 2 hours. Reach home at 7 sth. I didn’t say anything when I reach home. Well, you know.

Jing

1 comment:

  1. nah-uh. nope not exactly proud. hahaha. yes.commited, dedicated and loyal, but not the right thing to do in your situation. Im sure your parents wounldn't like it if you're on the computer that time. After going out the whole day and you're still on the com when ure back? Telling you honestly coz its whats best for you. MATURE ADVICE FROM ME :)


















    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete