Monday, November 30, 2009

HEYYYY

I am here now! HEHE. I am not lazy pig kay li hui ;P i am just so not addicted to computer so seldom go online. YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN FROM ME ;P
Anyway, JING!! You went to china already? I've no idea about it weih. Why is that? HMPH. I havent even say a proper good bye to you jing! SHIITT.
Kay, so whats going on now? Is everyone working? Zu en working. Even our small baby candee is working now! Gosh, i am sick of working. I want money without doing any work HAHA who can give me credits? LOL.
Well well well, I MISS YOU GUYS. How long have we not see each other? Let me count, hmm. THREE WEEKS OR MORE?? I just cant wait to see you guys again. Gonna give me a big hug, wont you guys? ;P hehe.
So hows life buddies? Miss me? SURE YOU DO! (:
Awww, dont miss me too much. I'M SO TOUCHED. HAHA ;DD
I'm not feeling well these days. Yesterday i scratched my eye cause of the ichy-ness. And ITS RED! MY WHOLE DAMN EYE WAS BENGKAK! Damn ugly, seriously. BUT, now its okay already. Still slightly red but no more bengkak. These days feel so dry, especially my mouth. GOsh, guys, seriously take care of yourselves too. The feeling of falling sick was really bad. PS, drink more water cause the weather is real hot!
So, i gtg now. Take care guys! BYEEEE. (:
-Yinhui-

No comments:

Post a Comment