Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today was super-fun. :D

I never thought that Lihui will actually push me away because of Kianong. Oh dear. You know what she said?
Erm, I forgot. :)
Anyway, THANKS A LOT.

Hmm, we took pictures… individually and candid. That was fun. We played water in the class, without WATER-GUN. I wonder, what was zhuoming thinking when he gets wet… If I was him, I would be very… frustrated but happy.

Erm, I was kinda angry when you guys keep secret from me. Yes, I do. I’m just telling the truth. I know, I’m very easy to get angry. But think of it, what will you feel if I kept secret from you and the other hui clans knows it? Well, kay.

You can ask me anything except for the size for my thing… you know. :D
And, no one wants to know that.

Jinghui

No comments:

Post a Comment