Friday, October 30, 2009

I went to school today. It was OKAY. Not that bad.

This morning, when I on my hp, there’s a message from Liwen. She said, she can’t go to school with me because she just realizes that she has a horse riding competition today. OMG.

But I’ve already packed my things and dress up my uniform… Oh fine. I think everything will be okay. Just like normal. So I went to Jati and ran back to keruing when teacher caught me.

I walked to Pn. Cheah and told her I went to toilet. She said: “No, no. You were ponteng.” Then I said: “ Okay, Fine!” I walked away like this… I shouldn’t right? Then, the guys told me that it was EDDIE’s FAULT!!! I was so frustrated and I’m going to kill this stupid idiot. I walked to ying and told her that it was EDDIE’s FAULT. Then, ying was angry with Eddie. She said something like this to Eddie: “It was you that told teacher about that right?!” then, she walked away…

Oh right then, Eddie came to me and bagged me to ask ying come out. Everything was fine then. I made them to shake hand and made peace between them.

Okay, handball competition. Jati vs Keruing. It was super fun! I cheered for our class, of course. But it was only ME. REMEMBER, it’s only ME!! Well, KO was being a good goal keeper… :D Wasn’t that great?

But still, WE LOSE! Hate the JATIs.

Well, today was kinda tired. Ran classes over classes. Avoided the teachers… Played cards… Read a few pages of the novel… Well, it’s kinda NORMAL… as in bored normal after the competition…

Jinghui

No comments:

Post a Comment