Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Girls Talk

Okay, today... girls hang out...except for me.
Sitting on the sofa, did nothing. Looked out from the window... thinking of the GIRLs.
And... waiting for the call from candace.
Finally... the phone rang.
“hello?”
“hey! Jinghui!!!”
“heyy!! Candace is it?”
“Nahh... it’s Lihui.”
“Blahh.. you lied. It’s Candace!! I knew it.”
(she don’t know how to lie, and i can recognize her baby voice.)
well, they talked to me... but i dont really listen to what they said.
Because... they’re toooooo NOISY.

Uhh, they’d gone to the lake garden. They had boat paddling... and alot.
And... they had a PICNIC there!!! That’s what I want... L

They’re NOT going to school anymore. SHOULD I? But i think my parents won’t let me ponteng... L

I’m going back to the shop and buy the blackiee that I wore last week.
I wish i can... :D

Tata..
Bye.
Jinghui

No comments:

Post a Comment