Friday, October 23, 2009

Girls, wish me good luck. I need luck to… erm… y’know.
And, I’ve opened the present… yea, I know it’s was in the plastic bag… Oh dear, Yinhui… truly appreciate the present that you gave to me. And I’ve read the letter.. yea, I will always be your best friend.. and you’re always be mine too! *touching*
Hell yea.. I can’t play maple because my windows is VISTA!!! >.< @”£$%&£^@/£$
Erm, sorry. A little frustrated here.
Kay, read the blog. Congrats Yinhui, you had your permissions from your mum.. and you’re going to have fun then! :D
Uhh, still need to wait until tonight… I hate this.. I’m afraid… so afraid.
I don’t know whether am I going out tonight? ‘Cause bloody rain has just fallen to this beautiful and magical world. And… it’s COLD.
Blah and blah and blah.
p.s:/Oh God, just let me go… I mean just let me go out with my friends. Not that I won’t come back again. I PROMISE.
Jinghui

No comments:

Post a Comment