Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey girls again,

I can’t go to the lake park with you all tomorrow… because my dad doesn’t let me go and my mum too.

Don’t cry baby, I know it’s very sad. I cried but I know why my parents don’t let me go because they were very worried about me. Yeah… so, you understand me? I don’t want to quarrel with my parents like last time. So I have to sacrifice myself… again. Okay, sounds like I’m so goOooood. Sorry, dear.

I’ve made a deal with my dad.

“Dad, so I can’t go with them tomorrow?”

“Yeah, ‘cause you’ve went out a lot of times in these days.”

(Thinking… I just went out ONCE!!!)

“So… when can I hang out with my friends?”

“After we come back from China. We will talk about that later. Kay?”

“Kay. That’s what you said.”

“Yeah.”

“okay, dad. ‘cause we have a lot of plans to go on. Our exam is over, so my friends have planned a lot of things to do next. Like Sunway Lagoon, can I go?”

“We will talk about that later. If got parents or teachers… yes.”

“Okay.”

(Think, I have a problem with that. Whose parents are so kind and they are willing to keep us a company there? Oh please, there’s NONE. I mean everyone are so busy for their work. Like MY PARENTS.)

Oh dear, what should I do?? Wait until I come back from China? It’s DECEMBER already!! It’s TWO MORE MONTHS, sweetheart!!!!

Damn it. I should behave like a mature woman. But I AM!!! I am mature and I do think rationally. Am I?

God, who can help me? NONE of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment