Friday, October 16, 2009

the first blog after PMR

Hey my lovely sweet sisters.. It’s been so long we didn’t talk to each other..

Erm.. about 1 day and 6 hours. Haha. I just chat with Kianong. He makes me feel better.. not like someone else, keep saying all those mean words. Hurts me, push me to the ground, trash me all over, blood flows on the ground, heart broke.

Thanks so much my dear class monitor.

And, lihui so sorry. I shouldn’t be so selfish or whatever shit. Don’t stop all our plans just because of me, kay? Just go ahead. I won’t be sad or anything. Owh, damn it. (my bro is singing upstairs; what do you think?)

Okay, I’m organising the bowling in Tropicana club .. hope you guys can come. :D

And zuen, I helped you to find the All American Rejects’ concert tickets. Called you just now, but you were in somewhere else with your buddy friends. Oh dear, I wish that I can go. Sitting on the sofa is so boring. (bro keep listening to the draughty… what about now? Oh my, headache.)

I GIVEUP on ***. (that’s not a bad words, it’s a name) you know.

Thanks dear. :D

By, Jinghui. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment