Monday, February 8, 2010

OPEN YOUR EYES BIG.

See See! Aha! Who's the childish one now? Be be bubu. :p HAHAAAA.

Pineapple I can tell you that your cat doesnt wants to fight with me 'cause their fingernails arent that sharp as mine! And you too. Dont forget you're a pineapple. I can eat you whenever Im hungry. :D Oh, I can also share you with my friends! :P

Everyday I only see Zuen. Sometimes Candace, yinhui and lihui. BUT not the five of us together! :x
i know everyone will get frustrated when you know that Candace is not coming to school. But I've already get used to it. She always let the little girl that sits beside her to get lonely. We should call Shen Wen the poor little lonely girl or the 'Lonely fairy'? *tooth fairy* HAHAAA.
Candace!! Dont ditch her like you ditched us last year.

Tell you guys the truth.
Sometimes I like H2o and sometimes I hate him so much.
Is that the feeling called.... LOVE?
I think it is not. I dont love someone which is in that kind of love.
But I love you guys!!

HEY! Can someone plan the group study? I need you guys to help me in my chemistry, physics and Add maths! I seriously dont understand a little shit of it. Hope you guys can help me.

I hate someone who always act like a stupid nuts or bitch or act cool when a girl walks by or flirt with a girl or laugh like he or she wants everybody to knows that he or she is laughing. :X no offence.

I tell you what I like, I like pineapple, candy, pig, and doll. :)

They are so cute, aren't they? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment