Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday Zu Zuuu~! ;D

Li hui's previous post was so nice to read, probably because of her perfect english :) and by the way thanks li huii:D

Alright, first of all, i wanted to say, i'm really really sorry Zuen for not being there. I know i missed something really important again. And i'm truly sorry ;(
But..Zu, you know i love you. Thats why i'm posting here, even though your birthday was two days ago. Cause i have to tell you this. Maybe when you see this post its gonna be like dunno when, but nevermind..i'll just have to dedicate this to you, my dearest ZuZu! ;PPPPP

Happy belated birthday ^^
Its great to know you had a wonderful day and was so touched till you burst in tears *damn it i miss that part* Haha :D

Zuen, I'm so glad to have you I'm serious. You're such a great friend, you'll be there for me and also your friends..when we needed help. You Are The Greatest Friend On Earth! I love you ;)

Well, i'm going to begin my story now So listen carefully, no i mean READ carefully.
Once upon a time...ok ok that was lame, ofcourse a mature person like me wouldn't start with that FOUR words HAHA.
Alright, serious now. Zu En, still remember last year when we first met..you, jing, candace and me sat together. But i remember the first week of school i was freaking quiet, cause when i was form 2 i'm totally quiet in class. But then, you guys made me talk after one week. After one month, we began to talk and laugh at each other like we're best friends already. You guys were so warm, so nice to talk to. You totally opened up my heart, from a quiet girl to a talkative person but its a good thing, cause we have to make friends by TALKING;) Oh but you always sleep in class last year. Everytime when we wake you up then you're like so blurrr face ~damn cute! ;P but then after a few months you seldom sleep in class already.

Last year was the best year cause i have You guys :] you guys are the bestest classmates i've ever had. I'm so lucky~! And zu en, thank you so much for teaching me Maths, Geografi and other subjects last year. Its because of You guys i got such good results. All the teaching and study group that i'll never forget, not in a lifetime my dear :) The presence of hui clan was the best gift from god to me. I'm lucky to met you guys and become best friends. Best friends that will stay forever.

Lastly, i really miss you guys alot. Zuen, i miss how you always teach me when i dont understand about maths. I need you so much zuen! And Zu, your present for my sixteenth birthday was the greatest thing, the thing that i wanted so much. Thank you my darling! I really really love you:)

Ps, thanks for understanding. ILY.
Yin Hui.

No comments:

Post a Comment