Thursday, February 18, 2010

I planned an outing for tomorrow. :D But I think it failed. :(
Everyone are not cooperating. :( Liwen didnt reply. I have less credit now.
So HOW? NAH. D: I dont know either.

Tuesday.
We wanted to watch the movie called 'Percy Jackson and the lightning theif'.
But FULL. FULL. FULL. :(
So we went to watched the LEEHOM's movie called 'Big little soldier'.
Quite funny. I laughed and my pop corns fell on the ground. *sob sob*

NOW. I dont feel like watching the Valentine's day and I'm freaking desperate to watch the percy jackson. This guys is freaking HOOOOTT. WOAH.
We watched the trailer in my uncle's house.
I said:" This guy is HOT and HANDSOME."
My uncle gets angry and he says:" WHAT DID YOU SAY? This guy is HOT? HUH???"
ahahaaaa... He actually means that himself is much handsome than percy jackson. O__O
Creeepy.
AHAHAAAA.

DONKEY.
PIG.
ELEPHANT.
I HATE YOU. :(
STUPID IDIOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment