Saturday, February 6, 2010

happy romance

NAH. I'm not going to encourage you hui to go Singapore and look for your husband.
Why is this Chindian makes my little angel become so miserable since you're gone?
You bitch. I hatee you. :X

HAHAAAAA. :D Im talking to Xiu Qi now.
The feeling is so... *big smile* :)
She's in Newzealand and now Im in Malaysia. :(
I want to fly there and look for all those handsome and HOT bitches. :D

I know i know, I will never get my dream comes true.
Forget about that.

EHH, HUI. I wanted to show you those words: I hate you shit face.
It's on a brick outside the canteen there. Go and find out yourself. :D
You will be surprise 'cause you're not the one who wrote it. :)
HAHAAA. So true!!!

HUANGLIHUI THE PINEAPPLE.
YOU ARE DEAD. YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT YOURE LEAVING US FOR THREE DAYS.
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DEAD. IMMA GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY.
YOU WILL SEE. MUAHAHAAAA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment