Tuesday, May 11, 2010

They are BACK!!

Who? you ask me..
Well it's the super sampat crazies ZU EN, CANDACE AND JING HUIII!!

I was getting ready for biology class as i spotted Wawa talking to Candace.
Naturally i went over only to be poked by Candace and her ' Heyyy!! You miss me ar???'
Which led to me and Yin Hui telling her how absolutely 'lovely' school was without them and how Yin Hui wrote 'Candace is a loser on my board' Took a picture of it and uploaded it on Facebook.

Shortly after that, a pair of wet.. ok *damp* clammy cold hands appeared from my view and clapped themselves over my eyes..

Guess who?

Well cold, clammy and not to mention BONY and LONG fingers and hands..

It was Zu En who completed the nearly completed circle of Hui's..
That sweet gesture from her then evoked strong affection for her from me, since with her stomach sickness and all i have not been able to speak to her properly..

With that single word 'Gaara!' She said oh so cutely

Led me to envelope her in the tightest bear hug ever..And shaking her like mad.
Whether she could breathe or not i am not sure but i let her go and gave her another big hug!
I noticed how her hair has grown quite a bit and i took sometime helping her shape her fringe preached her on how to maintain it all..

Only to have her shake her hair on purpose to annoy ME...

Then the Sampet queen Ler Yeen came announcing on how sampat we are and how she could hear our so sampat voices from far away.

Than i said SHE was so incredibly sampat we could sense her sampatness from a mile away backed up by zu en, candace and yin hui.
Just to poke her a bit more i added that her sampat boys over flowers was a ridicule and is the root of her sampatness and is a completely sampat show..

Not knowing that Cnadace AND Zu En themselves are fans of that sampat show they turned sides to argue boys over flowers is the best.

Which concluded with us ARGUING again at the end of our reunion with Yin hui (Proven now the only matured one among us) shaking her head, muttering to herself and walking away claiming she is neutral.

You guys made my day..
Love from Lihuii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment