Monday, May 17, 2010

Jing's here :|

I hardly go online now. My favourite husband has gone.... my laptop. :( So, I have to use this computer which is extremely slow... make me wait for thousand of years...

Sorry HUIs, I didn't appear during chinese class. I got fever, cough, flu and headache. I really need to rest. ;) I was wondering what you two were doing in chinese class. I bet it was boring, and...... yeappy! I was correct! :D If I can skip again.... I wish.... i wish..... i wish there's no chinese class!!! :D Everyone will live happily and ever after! XD

EH man, (oppss, it's women). EH women, I ponteng school for 2 days, friday and today. BEING Candace is quite fun. I studied at home, sleep, eat, watch tv and play! :) I wanted to dig out my barbie doll and play, but then (sigh)... I did not have much energy to put it back to the bottom box again. So, I read TWILIGHT. :)

Autumn's Concerto is really nice. You guys should watch it. This guy can just give a sports car to a girl that he doesn't like. Freeeaaaking rich guy. And he's quite HOT. Oh, if there's really a guy like this in my world, I will ask him to give me a Ferrari. FERRARI!!! I wish. :)

EH, I wanted to watch boys over flowers in youtube but failed. It's freeaaking blur. I LOVE KIM HYUJEOUNG. :D I know i know, you will 'sue' me till the end HUI.

Let's camwhore! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment