Friday, July 3, 2009

The Running Show Down

"WHHAAATT??"
I nearly screamed at Yin Hui..
NO WAY!!..
This cant happen to me..
"I'm sure i had this some where," Yin hui scoured her bag..
Note pads and exam sheets fell out..

"What the..you bring exam sheets on sports day but you dont bring my NUMBERS??"
"I'm so sorry, their for Candace, i had to help her collect her stuff 'cause she didnt come,"

Screw Candace..

Tracy shook her head and headed off..

15 minutes later..

Yeah!
I am really
-Calm
-Rational
And fast thinking

Only 15 minutes i come back sweaty and feeling triumphant..
HAH!
I ran around the whole stadium like a mad woman looking for spare pins. papers and markers.
And with a flourish i skillfully wrote out my numbers inserted it into the plastic cover and voila!!

Disaster averted..

I hastily warmed up for my event..
AARGGHH..
Speaking of the devil..

My arched enemy..
CCL..
The Maju bitter cheese..
*When you say bitter cheese real fast it sounds a bit like b****)

I was actually hoping she got disqualified because she didn't bring her numbers but she found spare numbers..

"Never mind, imagine her face when we trash her," i mutter to Yin Hui.

Speaking of Yin Hui..
The girl who switched our numbers..And making me do all her dirty work to find a substitute..

During the race, i was NERVOUS!!
My heart beat faster
my palms were sweaty
My body drained with adrenalin, i look around to see me competitors..

Chui Ling
Kai Qian
Zu Hui/ En
Chee Yuet
ZHI WEI??
Crazy Candace
Wawa..

Why was i at the last line??

The only person who was missing was Jing Hui..

Bang!!!

We started hesitantly..then sped up with Chui Ling at the first flanked closely by Yin Hui..
You go girl i silently cheered for Yin Hui..

Then slowly as i picked up my pace i took the leading reins from Chui Ling..
Had to take an extra big round just to cut across her..
Hate being at the last line..

As i went faster and faster i was way ahead of everyone with Yin Hui at second place
Build the gap
build the gap..
Build the gap
Maybe i should sing it??
No no no
Concentrate..

"Go Hui! You can do it, just breathe slowly," My crazy but loving sister called out..

Fast fast and faster
fast faster fastest..

As i finish 3rd round
The Maju Bitch was totally behind me that stupid bitch BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The girls were no where near me..
I picked up my pace and started running..

'Go Hui!!" My sister cheered!!
"Go Wee Wen!!' Kieran shouted!!

WHAT!!??
Who the ~~~

Sprint sprint sprint..

AND I DID IT!!
I passed the finishing line flanked by..
NOBODY WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Kai Qian came in 2nd 200 metres behind me
following by Wawa just 50cm behind her and Candace inches away..

I staggered gasping for breath..

Kieran came over to congratulate me when i stopped him abruptly and said
"Kieran, during the race what were you calling me?"

"Er..Wee Wern? What's wrong?" he asked me watching my bewildered expression "I've been calling you Wee Wern since we met!!" He says defensively as i walk away shaking my head..

Wee Wern??
I shake my head again and head towards the platform

It was over..

No comments:

Post a Comment